A simple Italian Charcuterie Platter for your Holiday table full of beautiful meats, cheeses, and fig jam.
- 1 large ball burrata cheese
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 oz. hot soppressata, thinly sliced
- 3 oz. sweet soppressata, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 4 oz. fresh ricotta cheese
- *3 T. Easy Homemade Vanilla Fig Jam
- 3 T. walnuts, chopped
- 1 6–oz. jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 4–oz. container marinated and seasoned mixed olives
- 1 8–oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 lbs. red seedless grapes, split into 3 or 4 bunches
- Fresh basil and rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Crusty Italian bread, thinly sliced* Gluten-Free
- Place the burrata in the center of a serving platter and arrange the Provolone cheese, soppressata, and fresh figs around it.
- Fill a small serving bowl with the ricotta cheese and top with the fig jam and walnuts and place near the burrata arrangement.
- Transfer the roasted red peppers, seasoned olives, and marinated artichoke hearts to individual serving dishes and position near the other items.
- Tuck the grapes, fresh herb sprigs, and crusty bread slices (if using) in around the other ingredients to create a nice display and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes