Your guests will love this Holiday Infused Cinnamon and Clove Cranberry Mocktail. Garnish with rosemary and cranberry!
- 1 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 T clove buds
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3 c. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 medium organic oranges, each cut into 8 wedges
- 3 c. sparkling water
- Optional: 1/2 c. vodka
- Additional cinnamon sticks
- 6 long rosemary sprigs, lower leaves removed and threaded with fresh cranberries
- Add cranberries, honey, water, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to a small saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until the honey is melted and the spices are intensely fragrant.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large glass or another non-reactive bowl.
- Add cranberry juice, orange wedges, and vodka, if using.
- Refrigerate for several hours to overnight.
- Once thoroughly chilled, remove from the refrigerator and firmly squeeze each orange wedge into the bowl to capture the juice before discarding.
- Strain the mixture with a fine-mesh strainer and discard the solids.
- To serve, fill serving glasses with ice and add enough of the seasoned cranberry juice mixture to fill each glass about 1/3 full.
- Top off each glass with sparkling water and stir to combine.
- Taste and sweeten with additional honey, if desired.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and/or rosemary skewers and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 32g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g