I’m excited about this easy Keto Vanilla Pudding Recipe.
As a mom, I’m always on the lookout for simple recipes.
Keto, low-carb, grain-free options for my family are my favorite, especially recipes that are only a few ingredients.
I think I’m a pretty lazy cook and when I run across recipes with a long list of ingredients I just pass it and keep on looking.
I don’t have time for 15 ingredients in a simple dessert recipe.
Easy Keto Vanilla Pudding Recipe
This recipe is really super easy and fast. It’s a great treat if you are eating Keto or Low-Carb and are craving something sweet.
We love GramZero Vanilla Pudding Mix that is sweetened with Stevia instead of other sugar-free alternatives.
You could also grab any sugar-free vanilla pudding mix at your local grocery.
Simply take the 4 cups of half and half in a large mixing bowl and add in the vanilla pudding mix.
Mix the easy pudding mix and half and half with an electric mixer or even a hand blender if that’s what you have available.
I guess you could mix by hand but who has time for that. This Keto Vanilla Pudding needs to be as simple as possible.
I love to put this Keto vanilla pudding into individual mason jars. For a family of 6, it’s nice to all have our own dessert and the kids can top theirs with whatever fruit they want.
Using mason jars makes this dessert perfect for a small party or a quick snack on the go.
This super easy Keto Vanilla Pudding Dessert is thick, creamy, and inexpensive. It’s the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet.
- 2 1oz. packages of Sugar-free Vanilla Pudding Mix sweetened with stevia
- 4 cups of half and half
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Place half and half in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix to half and half.
- Mix with electric mixer until thick.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set
- Top with whipped topping or raspberries. (optional)
- There are many options for sugar free pudding mixes. We love GramZero Vanilla Pudding mix sweetened with Stevia.
- This low carb vanilla pudding is delicious with fresh fruit and if you are eating a Keto Diet, raspberries are a smart low carb choice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Fat: 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 17.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
Mmmm…so good! I never thought to use half & half! How much would you say is the serving size and carbs?