This super easy Keto Vanilla Pudding Dessert is thick, creamy, and inexpensive. It’s the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet.
- 2 1oz. packages of Sugar-free Vanilla Pudding Mix sweetened with stevia
- 4 cups of half and half
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Place half and half in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix to half and half.
- Mix with electric mixer until thick.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set
- Top with whipped topping or raspberries. (optional)
- There are many options for sugar free pudding mixes. We love GramZero Vanilla Pudding mix sweetened with Stevia.
- This low carb vanilla pudding is delicious with fresh fruit and if you are eating a Keto Diet, raspberries are a smart low carb choice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Fat: 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 17.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg