I’ve got a Homemade All Purpose Cleaner for you with no vinegar!
Having a non-toxic cleaner is important to me because chemicals can flare my migraines horribly.
My husband also hates the smell of any vinegar. I wanted something that we would both be able to use to clean.
This non-toxic homemade all purpose cleaner is perfect for our full house.
The recipe is super simple and cheap to make. You can even make it more or less concentrated based on your needs.
Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner Without Vinegar
The concentrate I am using is Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Liquid Concentrate.
It got an A+ rating on the EWG website for healthy and eco-friendly.
Here is the Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner I used for this recipe and here are the Amber Glass Bottles.
Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds is extremely concentrated and you only need a little to make a strong cleaner.
It has a hint of fresh pine oil smell. Just a hint. I’m very sensitive to smells and fragrances and the smell is very very mild.
It’s very easy to adjust the concentration level to fit your needs.
Sal Suds Concentration recommendations:
- All-Purpose Cleaner 1 Tbsp. to 1 quart water
- Laundry Load 2 Tbsp. per washer load
- Window Wash 1/2 teaspoon per quart of water
- Mopping 1 Tbsp. for 3 gallons warm water
I’ve been extremely happy with this homemade all-purpose cleaner and it’s even safe for my kids to help around the house.
It is so inexpensive to use this cleaner. The Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner I have linked comes with 2 32oz. bottles.
You could easily make 128 bottles of cleaner or do 128 loads of laundry with the bottles.
Let me know if you have used Sal Suds homemade all-purpose cleaning spray for your family and how you like it!
If you are ready to switch out your whole home, I’ve got a great DIY Homemade Dishwasher Detergent recipe you will love.
You will love this safe non-toxic general-purpose cleaner. A simple homemade DIY recipe made with all natural ingredients that is also eco-friendly.
- 4 quarts filtered water
- 1Tbsp. Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds
- Fill amber glass spray bottle (or your own spray bottle) with water leaving about an inch at the top.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of Sal Suds Concentrate and replace lid or sprayer.
- Gently shake until combined.
- Use to clean bathrooms, kitchen, tables, or really anything in your home!