These Paleo Pumpkin Protein Balls are the perfect snack for all your pumpkin cravings! The healthy no bake bites are packed with protein, and healthy fats and made without any flours, or refined sugars!
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well mixed and chocolate chips are chopped into small pieces. Scrape the sides of the food processor if necessary.
- Form the mixture into balls using a cookie scooper or your hands.
- Place the balls into the freezer for 10 minutes or longer until the balls are solid and chill to your liking.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: paleo protein balls, paleo energy balls, pumpkin balls, paleo energy bites, healthy protein balls