Turn brussels sprouts haters into lovers, with this balsamic roasted brussels sprouts recipe! Crispy roasted brussels sprouts are tossed with balsamic vinegar and honey for a healthy sweet and savory side dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
2. Transfer brussels sprouts to sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
2. Place roasted brussels sprouts back in a bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss until they are evenly coated. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: balsamic brussels sprouts, roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic, roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar and honey