This is a quick and easy super tasty, super juicy and super healthy air fryer chicken breast recipe that you can prepare in minutes, direct from the freezer! With simple seasoning ingredients these chicken breasts are gluten and dairy free and compatible with all of your clean eating diet regimes. Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 compatible!
- Preheat the air fryer if necessary to 350°F or 180°C. This step is not essential but we recommend it for best results. Placing the frozen chicken into the already heated air fryer will yield the best result.
- Remove chicken breasts from the freezer and place on a flat surface to thaw slightly while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a medium bowl prepare the seasoning mix. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spray the frozen chicken breasts with olive oil to coat evenly or coat them in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil if you don’t have a spray.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the seasoning mix. Add the chicken to the bowl and roll it in the seasoning until it is well coated
- Place the chicken onto the air frying rack and put it into the air fryer, make sure that the pieces are not touching for best results.
- Air Fry the chicken for 20 minutes at 350°F (180°C), turning the chicken after 10 minutes of cooking so that that it crisps evenly on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with your favourite salad or cooked vegetables.
It is very is important to let the chicken rest before slicing if you do not rest the chicken before slicing then all of the juice will run out and they will be much less moist.
Check that the chicken is thoroughly cooked through, different air fryers may require less or more cooking time.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
Keywords: air fryer frozen chicken breast, frozen chicken breast in the air fryer, how to cook frozen chicken breast in air fryer