This homemade Paleo granola is easy to make with just a 5 minute prep time! It’s packed with sweet, crunchy clusters that are healthy and extremely addicting! The perfect pantry staple to eat by the handful or in a bowl filled with your favorite yogurt or nut milk. Grain free, oat free, and refined sugar free too!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Pour all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend for 15 to 30 seconds, or until nuts are chopped.
- Scoop the granola onto the baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Use a spoon or spatula to press it into the pan if it is clumpy. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to the counter top. (The granola will feel wet when taken out of the oven, but will dry as it cools.) Let the granola cool until it reaches room temperature, about 15-20 minutes. Break the granola up with your hands into your preferred size clusters. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- When spreading the granola out on the baking sheet you want to make sure it’s a little crowded together (but not too much) so that the granola sticks together.
- I used a half sheet pan for this recipe. There was plenty of room for the granola.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grain free granola, Raw paleo granola