Easy roasted broccoli with only 3 ingredients! This healthy oven roasted broccoli with lemon and garlic will melt in your mouth. Dairy-free, Vegan options, Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 too!
- 2 medium to large heads of broccoli, 1 1/2 – 2lbs bunch
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted (or grass-fed butter)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Chop/cut broccoli into florets and pile it onto a baking sheet. For large florets chop in half again.
- In a small bowl or ramekin, combine melted ghee, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Stir mixture.
- Drizzle mixture over broccoli, and toss with hands or tongs to make sure all broccoli florets are evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until broccoli is slightly browned or crispy to your liking. Flip broccoli halfway through cooking. Serve immediately or while warm.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: side dishes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: healthy, paleo, whole30, gluten free, dairy-free, keto