Paleo Avocado Brownie Recipe — Flourless, fudgy, and made in one bowl, these avocado brownies take less than 20 minutes to make, and are so easy! Made with healthy ingredients, you won’t believe how rich and decadent they are. Keto and Gluten Free too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper so that the paper overhangs from the pan like handles.
- In the bowl of a food processor, place the avocado, eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Process until mixture is completely smooth and stop to scrape the sides of the food processor 1-2 times until there are no avocado chunks. See notes below if you are using a mixing bowl instead of food processor.
- Add the cacao powder, sea salt, baking soda, almond butter, and chocolate chips to the food processor. Process just until smooth, no more than 30 seconds scraping the sides of the food processor if needed.
- Scrape the batter into the baking pan using a baking spatula and spread the batter evenly making sure all corners are filled. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter if preferred.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let the brownies cool for 30 minutes. When the brownies have cooled, lift the brownies out of the pan with the parchment paper. Slice the brownies with a knife, and serve.
- Store in an air-tight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freeze in an air-tight glass container for up to 3 months.
- If you are using a mixing bowl, mash the avocado before adding other ingredients. Make sure not to whisk the ingredients too much, as the brownies will come out cakey, instead of fudgy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 188
- Sugar: 11.2 g
- Sodium: 314 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.3 g
- Protein: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 41.3 mg
Keywords: Avocado brownies, fudgy avocado brownies, avocado brownie recipe, paleo avocado brownies