- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the Italian seasoning, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper, and almond flour. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg.
- Using tongs, dip each chicken strip into the whisked egg, then transfer the chicken to the ‘breading’ mixture. Dip one side of each chicken tender into the coating, then flip with tongs to coat the other side.
- Spray the inside basket of air fryer with oil to prevent the tenderloins from sticking. Working in batches, place 3-4 tenders in the air fryer at a time, so that they don’t overlap (overlapping the tenders will not get them as crispy).
- Cook chicken tenders at 390 degrees for a total of 10 minutes, flipping the tenders halfway through. Make sure chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whole30, paleo, grain-free, air fryer, almond flour, gluten free, keto