- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ghee or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayo, (I use Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup hot sauce, (Franks Red Hot Original Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the diced yellow onion, ghee, avocado oil mayo, nutritional yeast, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, black pepper, chives, and parsley. Pour mixture into the bottom of instant pot and place chicken breast on top.
- Lock the instant pot lid in place, and set the timer on manual for 15 minutes. Make sure the knob is set to ‘sealing’. Once the timer is finished and beeps, perform a quick release by moving the knob to ‘venting’.
- Use two forks or a hand mixer to shred the chicken.
- Serve with grain-free chips or crackers, or with veggies.
Keywords: instant pot, paleo, whole30, keto, pressure cooker, buffalo dip, paleo appetizers, dairy free