Treat yourself with this oh so gooey brownie in a mug. In 1 minute you can dig into a fudgy, single serving mug brownie that’s healthier, with real food ingredients, and contains less sugar. Paleo, Vegan, and Gluten free too!
- 1/4 cup almond flour (24 grams)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
- In a small ramekin or bowl, combine almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and sea salt.
- In a separate small bowl or ramekin, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla extract, almond milk, and maple syrup.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until a brownie batter consistency forms. Place bowl into microwave and cook for 40 seconds. Allow brownie to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- To double the recipe: double the recipe in two separate mugs. I do not recommend doubling in one single mug.
- I recommend eating the brownie straight out of the mug with a spoon, since the brownie is crumbly and fudgy inside the mug.
- Let the brownie cool for 3-5 minutes after taking it out of the microwave.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mug brownie
- Calories: 427
- Sugar: 12.5 g
- Sodium: 22.1 mg
- Fat: 24.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.2 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.8 mg
Keywords: healthy mug brownie, Paleo mug brownie, vegan mug brownie, gluten free mug brownie, brownie in a mug, gooey microwave brownie