Spinach Artichoke Dip is so delicious and creamy, you won’t even know it’s dairy free! Made with healthy ingredients, this cheesy flavored appetizer dip is so addicting, everyone will be coming back for more. Serve with grain-free tortilla chips, grain-free crackers, or veggies. Paleo, Whole30, and Keto too!
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 medium-sized yellow onion, diced
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, quartered drained, and chopped (I used Native Forest brand)
- 1 5.4 fl oz. can coconut cream, stirred (I used Native Forest brand)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayo, (I use Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a sharp knife, mince the garlic and chop up the spinach, onion, and artichokes. Place ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add the coconut crème, mayonnaise, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, basil, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and mix until ingredients are combined.
- Transfer dip to a 8×8 casserole dish, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once timer is complete, let the dip cool for 10-15 minutes. Top with a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional). Serve with grain-free tortilla chips, or grain-free crackers.
- To make Vegan, make sure to buy vegan mayonnaise.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 257.4 mg
- Fat: 16.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 5.8 mg
Keywords: healthy, whole30, dairy free, paleo, vegan, keto