These are the best crispy air fryer chicken wings! They are seasoned with a perfect dry rub and then crisped in the air fryer in just 30 minutes. The whole family will love this easy and healthy recipe. Whole30, Paleo, and gluten free too!
- 1 pound chicken wings, split into flats and drummettes
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ground mustard powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper to make the rub.
- Pat chicken wings with a paper towel and place in a medium size bowl. Sprinkle rub onto chicken wings and toss until wings are evenly coated with seasoning. (If you have a lid for the bowl your using, place the lid on and shake the chicken wings to quickly distribute the seasoning. You can also use a ziplock bag)
- Place chicken wings onto air fryer basket making sure they are not overlapping. Cook at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping the wings half way through. At 25 minutes, reset the temperature to 425 degrees and cook for 2-5 minutes or until the wings are crispy to your liking.
- If you are doubling the recipe, work in batches.
- To reheat: place wings in air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fried, air fryer, easy air fryer chicken wings