Easy 5-minute avocado ranch dressing is delicious on salads and makes for a healthy dip or sauce for veggies, wings, Mexican foods, and anything else your heart desires. It’s so tasty and creamy that you’ll want to dip everything in it! Paleo, Whole30, Keto and gluten-free too!
- 1 medium-large avocado
- 3 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise (I use Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise with Avocado Oil)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup water
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight jar or container for up to 7 days in the fridge.
- Mayonnaise substitute: sub in 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
- This avocado ranch can be used as a dip or dressing. If you want your dressing more runny, add 1/4-1/2 cup more water, and blend.
- If you’re using fresh herbs, double the amount that is listed in the ingredients section.
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: paleo, whole30, keto, dairy free, healthy, homemade